VSA Partners is a design-driven branding and marketing company.
VSA was founded as a design firm more than 30 years ago with the belief that design is not only a craft, but a tool for achieving business objectives. As design thinkers, we approach business challenges holistically and aim to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising.
VSA's Digital Experience Practice exists to build transformative experiences for a full spectrum of brands. We design and develop digital experiences from luxury retail to enterprise B2B services that drive innovation, inspire human engagement, and enhance value. We pride ourselves on having integrated design and delivery teams where teammates educate and build upon each other.
The Senior Designer - Digital is responsible for helping the team define and implement a design direction on specific assignments.
* Conduct conceptual exploration, establish direction and design solutions, and ensure successful implementation of that direction through production.
* Help establish art direction of projects.
* Lead the design of scalable, flexible design systems that are optimized for a range of devices.
* Champion usability, accessibility, and mobile-friendly best practices.
* Preemptively identify problems and propose solutions.
* Assist with keeping deliverables and schedule aligned on given project.
* Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Digital Design.
* Experience defining and designing complex and dynamic experiences across multiple channels and devices.
* Deep experience with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Craft, and Zeplin.
* Understand how information architecture and schematics translate into design.
* Exceptionally skilled in design principles - layout, color, typography, etc..
* Ability to organize information, prioritize, have attention to detail, and accurately follow procedures.
* Ability to maintain self-motivation and to work independently in team environments.
Associated topics: cad, chip, engg, engineer, engineer iv, hardware designer, hardware engineer, layout, plc, vlsi