Content Specialist II- Ulta Beauty
Compensation: $59,510.00 - $94,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Ulta Beauty is the largest specialty beauty retailer in the United States and the place for the true beauty enthusiast who gets butterflies as she shops for beauty and experiments throughout our store. We are the only one to provide our guests prestige, mass and salon products and services under one roof All Things Beauty, All in One Place . We put our guests at the center of all we do, committing to offer her unrivaled ways to be beautiful in an environment that provides the thrill of exploration and delight of discovery.
The Content Specialist II is responsible for building and enhancing web content to drive traffic and conversion for both the US and International sites. This role will manage relationships with brand vendors to gather information for enhanced product content experiences (images, product, video, technical specs, attributes). The role of the Content Specialist II is responsible for product building, including set up, take down, and presentation of the website through the product information management tool. This position builds and enhances web content within their specific category area to drive traffic and conversion.
The Content Specialist II executes site standards and ensures that the quality of the content is delivered to the site. Collaborates with the SEO team to ensure content is SEO optimized using keywords, title tags, and meta descriptions. This role will continuously partner with the Site Merchandising team on best practices for taxonomy as well as collaborating with the team for seasonal events. The Specialist will also partner with the Content Manager on business site operations and user-acceptance testing for both the US and International sites.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage buyer and vendor relationships to gather product content (copy, images, product, video, attributes and tech specs) to ensure adherence to the merchant/content calendar. Properly categorizes products based on current taxonomy for both the US & International sites.
- Applies and maintains copy and image style guide standards to maintain position as a best-in-class retailer.
- Utilize web platform and product information management tool to build, update, and manage product content on Ulta.com.
- Partner with Photography team to coordinate timely product shots and quality control of assets.
- Assist the Content Manager with business site op projects such as user-acceptance testing, system troubleshooting, and enhancements to the site and web platform.
- Partners with Site Merchandising team to assist and support seasonal marketing events.
- Partners with the Content Manager on process improvements through cross-functional groups/projects and initiatives.
- Utilizes problem solving skills to address guest facing issues on the site.
- Proactively works to build collaborative relationships with Merchant and brand partners across eCommerce.
- Bachelor s degree in business or related field preferred
- Min 2-3 years of ecommerce experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in Excel and other Office software tools, a must
- Experience with web platform and/or data management system preferred.
- Superior time management and organizational abilities, a must.
- Attention to detail (critical for writing/editing and grammar with content posting to live site).
- Knowledge of SEO best practices a plus.
- Ability to utilize complex system tools to manage digital content.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize projects and multitask to get things done.
- Must be willing to work beyond normal office hours (9 to 5) including weekends.
Associated topics: amazon, data, design, developer, digital, digital marketing, digital marketing manager, front end, information technology, technology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...