Dermatology opening in , Illinois. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comGroup employed NURSE PRACTITIONER or PA /Derm position with growing practice in Chicago suburbs!Perm placement, NOT Locums.
Established Derm and Mohs surgeon in Chicago suburbs, has a practice which is growing raplidly.
* Seeks a well trained NURSE PRACTITIONER OR PA with general Derm or MOHS support experience/training to help share the work load with .
* A Mid level provider experiencee in Derm and assisting with Mohs Surgery would be a big benefit to his office.
* The practice now operates at two suburban Chicago site locations, within 15 miles of each other.
* New associate may work out of both, but could decide which to be based in.
* Hours for new associate would be 8-5 Mon-Friday plus probably a Saturday a month.Compensation:
* Successful new associate would be BE/BC PA or NP, with 1-2 years of Derm and preferably MOHS support experience.
* Ties to the Chicago area preferred, must be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident and be able to communicate well with peers, patients and staff.
* Will be offered a great compensation plan with competitive salary, reachable incentives and a solid benefit package.
* They may consider non-derm surgical experience for a stellar candidate as well..Location:
* Chicago suburbs are a great place to work, and associate can live here with less traffic and hassles, great schools for the kids, or live downtown amidst the sights and sounds of the city.
JO-1308-5885Keyphrases: dermatology jobs, dermatologist jobs, skin dermatologist jobs, cosmetic dermatology jobs, dermatology associates jobs, advanced dermatology jobs, dermatology consultants jobs, pediatric dermatology jobs, pediatric dermatologist jobs, dermatopathologists jobs
Associated topics: advanced practice registered nurse, arnp, board, bsn, gerontological nurse practitioner, midwife, nurse practitioner, practice, practitioner, specialis