Panasonic Senior Sales Manager Software Sales
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we've been committed to improving peoples' lives and making the world a better placeone customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Sales: Achieve sales and profit targets for US and International markets. Manage all aspects of sales cycle: Prospecting, data gathering, referrals, cold calls, customer presentations, pipelines and contract negotiation. Establish sales strategy and execution plans to achieve both near-term and long-term business targets.
* New Business Development: Identify new growth areas for PFSA's solutions business, outside of the current electronics manufacturing vertical. In collaboration with senior management and product development teams, drive business development initiatives and marketing campaigns to expand Panasonic software solutions into new manufacturing verticals. Ensure that these opportunities provide meaningful contribution to the Solutions business and help drive long-term growth plans.
* Account management: Develop trusted advisor status with top-tier accounts to establish strong communication channels that can be leveraged to seek new opportunities. Work closely with clients to identify unresolved client needs and maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
* Staff Management: Develop sales staff members though ongoing contributions of knowledge sharing, mentoring and coaching. - Communicate effectively with team members on a regular basis to ensure that the team is well aligned with the company and department level goals. Manage individual sales rep's business plan and ensure accountability.
* Operations: Collaborate with internal product and delivery teams to deliver solutions, typically requiring integration of complex systems. Assume a lead role in the implementation process for all \"System\" deployments, managing customer expectations, and communications as necessary to ensure an on-time implementation.
Scope and Competency Requirements:
* Sales, Profitability and Inventory in line with business targets.
* Build and maintain pipeline of business opportunities.
* Manage staff, and has overall responsibility for their development, training, and appraisal.
* Can use data to identify trends in the market. Uses that data to provide clear analysis of needed changes in strategy.
* Is able to clearly identify business and technical problems and usually has sufficient experience to handle individually in the best interest of the customer and/or company.
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
* B.S. degree required; M.B.A or advanced degree preferred
* 12+ years' experience in direct Sales; 5 years of sales management experience
* Strong background in selling and delivering enterprise software and automation solutions within manufacturing industry across multiple verticals, with a documented track record of success in meeting targets and growing share.
* Experience in developing reseller relationships / networks.
* Strong client prospecting; relationship building and teamwork skills, to help drive higher penetration of our Solutions offerings within our existing market, and also help us expand into new verticals
* Proven ability to effectively perform in a self-directed work environment and meet tight deadlines
* Flexible, adaptable, and able to handle fast-pace, dynamic environment.
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
Location/Division: 1701 Golf Rd STE 3, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008, USA Job Requisition: BP0484
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, application, c c++, develop, devops, php, python, sde, software engineer