LTO Associate - 12-hour days
Employment Type: Full-Time
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Summary: Safely and effectively ensures that the Thermoforming/Extrusion operations are kept replenished with materials needed to run production and removal of finished goods to warehouse and shipping. Achieve objectives to maintain and improve the quality, safety and legality of product manufacture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures an adequate supply of materials is available to production operation
- Removes finished goods from production area and stages them for shipping
- Loads and unloads freight in a safe and efficient manner
- Clears blockages from production area to ensure product lines are kept flowing
- Quickly notifies operator and/or supervisor of quality issues as they arise
- Promptly informs supervisor of any issues concerning health and safety, hygiene, quality and efficiencies
- Follows all Company established rules and policies
- Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain bin accuracy; clean up bins as needed
- Ensures housekeeping in area(s) of responsibility is safe, clean and tidy
- Ability to keep accurate records and inventory
- Ability to work independently as well as working with others effectively as a part of a team is essential
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- HS Diploma or equivalency preferred; Lift truck certified preferred. 2 years of previous experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is required; satisfactory completion of forklift training program; Flexibility to work overtime and off shifts as needed
- Computer Skills: RF Scanners; some SAP
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking, sitting, stooping, squatting, twisting, climbing, lifting up to 30 lbs., pushing, pulling, carrying, and reaching.
- Work Environment: Loud, humid, extreme heat (depending on season), dusty, fumes
- Mathematical Skills: Basic
- Language Skills: English; Spanish helpful
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. 'IND1P' #ZR #CB1Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...