- Call is 1:5. Weekend call coverage is Friday at 12:00 p.m. Monday at 12:00 p.m.
- This family medicine physician will practice in the clinic with three other family medicine physicians, two internal medicine physicians, a pediatrician, and five advanced practice providers.
- A family medicine or dual boarded med/ped physician with quality medical training who has completed ABMS board certification or is board eligible.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives. Income potential of $250K+
- 36 days PTO and 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation.
- Within an easy one hour drive to Peoria, Illinois or the Quad Cities for larger city amenities and shopping, enjoy your personal and professional life in Monmouth with hometown pride and values.
Associated topics: clinic, family practice physician, general practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, outpatient, physician md, primary care, urgent, urgent care