Under direction, the Sr Associate, Accounting performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling moderately complex financial transactions, statements, records, and reports; maintains the accuracy of the ledgers and financial systems; assists in the preparation of assigned budgets, annual audit, and year end closing; and assists assigned clients and/or groups.
- Responsible for the timely completion of journal entries and cost allocations in support of multiple corporate function teams including HR, Marketing, Finance, Legal and IT
- Review and analyze monthly P&L activity across the regional corporate function organizations.
- Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in producing timely and accurate monthly financial statements and provide meaningful variance analysis to business service leaders, program leaders and finance leadership for monthly actual trends. Examine all material variances and determine correct plan of action.
- Work closely with Corporate FP&A in support of providing input of actual's against the most recent budget or forecasted data.
- Review accounts payable and expense reports for accuracy and compliance with corporate guidelines (i.e., Prepaids, Accruals, etc.)
- Support both internal and external auditors in the completion of quarterly and annual SOX and audit procedures. Includes control testing, providing support and explaining processes
- Assist in maintaining an accurate pipeline (work in process) by obtaining transaction details and accurately updating or inputting specific information
- Create and maintain strong relationships with business service leaders, program directors and Finance counterparts embedded within the finance organization to facilitate accounting activities relating to Americas fixed assets, depreciation and business service organization P&L activity and allocations
- All other duties and tasks assigned.
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years accounting experience
- Possess or pursuing CPA preferred
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.