Hospital Medicine Nurse Practitioner - Central Illinois- Permanent/Full-Time
Integrity Healthcare in Normal, IL
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Type: Full Time
Seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to join our growing Hospitalist Team in central Illinois!
Position details include:
- Dedicated APP team to collaborate with Hospitalists physicians to care for Observation Patients on an Observation Unit caring for a variety of patient diagnosis, acuity levels, and high throughput
- 12 hour shifts
- Mostly day / evening (8a-8p) shift hours, but may need to eventually participate in swing shift and night shift rotations in the future as the group plans to expand.
- 4 weekend shifts per 4 week blocks
- 3 holidays per year
Physician Assistant or Master's degree in Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Current Illinois Physician Assistant OR Registered Nurse and Advanced Practice Nurse licensure.
- BLS, PALS, and ACLS certification.
- Must satisfactorily complete all continuing education including NIH Stroke Scale certification regarding the care of acute stroke patients.
Associated topics: aprn, bsn, care nurse, certified nurse midwife, clinic, neighborcare, np, nurse practitioner, nurse specialist, physician assistant
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!