Join our Pediatric School Based Team and use your passion for Physical Therapy to help make a difference in a childs life!
- School Physical Therapist position available to begin ASAP!
- Winnebago area of IL
- Full Time / 7.5 Hours daily / 37.5 hours weekly
- All Grade Levels/ Multiple Schools
- Covering a scheduled medical leave
We value our physical therapists and their dedication toour missionof making a difference in a childs life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled Physical Therapists and educators. We hire Physical Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in Physical Therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented PT that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the Physical Therapy position is diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric students in a school or home setting with the goal of helping them reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Kerri Ann Kerley, Recruitment Pediatric Division, School Team
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to developmental, neuromuscular, congenital, skeletal, disability-related, and acquired conditions as:
- Development delays, incoordination, musculoskeletal Pain, strength and range of motion difficulties, orthopedic injuries, gait deviations, cystic fibrosis, neuromuscular diseases, torticollis, Spina Bifida, etc.
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of physical therapy to determine students need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for Physical Therapy services
- Provide Physical Therapy sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEPs
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy. (or Masters Degree with)
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of practice
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
Recruiter : Email Address
Associated topics: activity therapist, clinician, lactation consultant, mhlb physical, movement disorder, orthopedic therapy, physical, physical therapy, therapist, therapist outpatient