Internal Medicine Physician, Mt. Vernon, IL
This group has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician. This established clinic currently has multiple full-time providers and is expanding. This is a full-time position with an option of a 4-day work week. An established patient panel and growing clinic await. We offer an excellent guaranteed base compensation of 200k for the first two years, plus production and quality incentives.
Expect the following:
- Multiple retirement plans including a defined contribution plan
- Comprehensive benefits, including 25 days vacation, 5 days CME and occurrence malpractice coverage, short & long term disability insurance
- 401k, deferred compensation and a defined pension plan
- Student loan repayment available, Physician focused administration
- Fully integrated system-wide EMR
Great area with 4 seasons, long springs and falls and mild winters. Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis, Missouri. Small town atmosphere close to big-city amenities.
Rend Lake Recreation Area, including over 20,000 acres of public land, 19,000 acres of lake water with 27 boat ramps, bike trails and hunting and fishing available only 20 minutes south. Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, an 85-acre estate featuring the Mitchell Museum which displays changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft show. 8 Universities & Colleges within one hour. Affordable housing. Award-winning local vineyards, plus music festivals & art fairs.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, lung, nephrology, pulmonology, sports