GI Needed in Chicago
- Chicago based hospital is looking for a Gastroenterologist
- This is an employed opportunity
- Practice would include 3 half days of clinic
- 2 weeks of call ?very manageable
- Current GI has only had to come in 3 times over the past year
- Procedure day
- Would be full time position with benefits
- Physician should be able to do all GI procedures including ERCPs.
- They should have a current Illinois license
- Must be USA board certified in GI for consideration
- Compensation is negotiable.
- Located in Chicago suburbs near Wrigley Field
Associated topics: hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports