Family Medicine Need 1 hour from St. Louis, MO
Health System seeks lead physician for brand new office.
- A candidate with a at least a few years of experience is preferred.
- An interest in administrative work would be a plus.
- Practice is strictly outpatient as a hospitalist program is utilized.
- Work in office that will also have an urgent care in the same building.
- $275K compensation +
- Comprehensive benefits, including 25 days vacation, 5 days CME and occurrence malpractice coverage, short & long term disability insurance
- 401k, deferred compensation and a defined pension plan
- Student loan repayment
- Fully integrated system-wide EMR
Great area with 4 seasons, long springs and falls and mild winters. Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis, Missouri. Small town atmosphere close to big-city amenities.
Rend Lake Recreation Area, including over 20,000 acres of public land, 19,000 acres of lake water with 27 boat ramps, bike trails and hunting and fishing available only 20 minutes south. Affordable housing. Award-winning local vineyards, plus music festivals & art fairs.
Associated topics: bilingual, family medicine, family practice physician, hospitalist, nocturnist, outpatient, physician md, practice physician, provider, urgent