Provides administrative support to the Vice President and Directors within the Global Marketing Team. Requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures. Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature. Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of senior staff. Performs administrative duties for the senior staff. This includes but is not limited to coordinating meeting schedules, handling calendars and expense reporting. Will prepare presentation materials for use in various meetings involving the leadership team and others within the organization, Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company. Coordinates ll travel arrangements for multiple senior level leaders and their respective staff. Enthusiastically leads projects simultaneously.
- Coordinates complex scheduling and extensive calendar management
- Manages, coordinates, and arranges domestic and international travel
- Acts as the point of contact between the executive and internal or external colleagues
- Handles correspondence directed to managers
- Leads and processes monthly expense reports and purchase requests
- Finds ways to improve processes and build standard work
- Works on special Administrative projects as needed for Global Marketing Team
- Maintains professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercises discretion
- Maintains Daily Management Board
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintain files, records, and correspondence
- Prepares information and research for executive needs
- Plans and coordinates team events, meetings, and employee team building activities both internally and offsite
High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 5-7 Years supporting high level executives
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional discretion
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- Excellent organization skills and experience with project management
- Must have a strong sense of teamwork, prioritization, and self-motivation
- Must be proficient in using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
-Desired Education, Experience, Skills
-Education: College Degree
-Travel: 10% - 15%
Diversity & Inclusion At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a pageDiversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...