An exciting internal medicine physician opportunity is now available at a community hospital in Illinois. The group is accepting applicants who are board certified or board eligible in internal medicine. They welcome experienced or new physicians to apply. This position will require a current IL license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package and bonuses commensurate with your experience. You will be offered medical education loan repayment, life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, holidays, sick leave, annual CME allowance, a 401(k) retirement package, relocation assistance, and a commencement bonus.
You will enjoy living and working in this Illinois town. It has a unique blend of small town living, great schools, retail establishments, services, and industry that is often found in much larger communities. St. Louis is only a short drive away.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find Family medicine jobs that truly match your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Arthur Moran at 203.###.####. or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Outpatient only
- 20 to 22 patients per day
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Must be board certified or eligible
- Medical education loan repayment
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits
- Relocation assistance and a commencement bonus
- Annual CME allowance and a 401(k)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, nephrology, pulmonolgist, rheumatology, sports