An Illinois-based hospital is currently seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8-hour shifts with call, and you will see 8 - 12 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified and have current BLS and ACLS certification. The assignment requirements include standard pulmonary procedures and rounding. You will need to have an active IL state license and CSP for this position.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- BC required
- IL state license and CSP required
- 8-hour shifts
- Call required
- 8 - 12 patients per day
- Must have BLS and ACLS certification
- Scope includes standard pulmonary procedures and rounding
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, care physician, critical, eicu, intensivist, nocturnal, pulm, pulmonologist, sicu, transplant