An Illinois-based hospital is currently seeking a hematology/medical oncology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, and you will see 16 - 20 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active IL state license for this position.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Caseload: 16 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, breast, cancer, hem onc, hematology, lah, palliative, physician md do, radiation, thedacare