Are you an experienced CNA that is sick of facilities telling you what days and times you have to work every week? Do you need a flexible schedule that works around your life? Do you want to get paid top dollar every week for the shifts you work?
* Weekly pay with direct deposit
* Gift cards for outstanding performance
* Employee discounts on Cellular Service, Travel, Entertainment, and more
* Free continuing education opportunities
* Opportunities to work at facilities throughout the Northwest Suburbs for Premium Pay
* Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments - flexible shifts that work around your life!
* Weekend and evening opportunities with No Weekend or Holiday requirements
* An administrative team that is here to support you 7 days a week!
* Joint Commission Accredited
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing. The CNA is a member of the dedicated health care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client's needs. Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance. Work as many or as few hours as you want, as our independently owned and operated team is looking for high-energy CNA-certified individuals that are looking for full or part time work, nights, days, weekends and holidays.
* Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
* Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
* Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
* Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
* Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
* Ensure client's rights are adhered to
* Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
* Certification as a CNA
* Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Ability to pass drug screening and background check
* Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
* Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: home health aide, certified home health aide, CHHA, hha, h.h.a., medical, home care, homecare, home health, hospice, live in, live-in, CNA, c.n.a., certified nursing assistant, caregiver, companion
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.