Looking for a good environment with stability for your next job choice? Check out below and give us a call if you're interested.
Adecco is currently offering warehouse temp-to-perm opportunities with their largest customer. Globally, this customer offers world-class engineering, repair and logistics solutions to some of the largest companies in the world. Their local focus here is on technical innovation, inventory optimization and customer satisfaction.
Material HandlerCompany Product:
Comcast cable and internet boxesLocation:
Elwood, IL (right across the street from the Chicagoland Speedway)Shifts available:
1 st shift 5:30am -? 2:00pm OR 7:30am to 4:00pm
- Monday -? Friday
- 40 hours a week
2 nd shift 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Benefits through the company after you are hired on:
- Monday - Friday
- 40 hours a week
- Pay rate increase
- Monthly bonus incentive plan
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401 (k)
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
1 st shift-- $12.00/hour
2 nd shift -- $12.50/hourType of job:
Temp-to-perm, 90-day probation period.Requirements:
This is an entry-level job with room for you to learn and grow. No warehouse experience required!Here's a preview of what you'll be working on:
- You'll be moving materials in and out of the warehouse
- Able to be able to lift 25 lbs. for this job
- Perform duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations, and sorting.
- Use small hand tools (ex. screw drivers or electric drills) to remove/install covers, replace screens, putting rubber stoppers on the bottom of the units
- Make quick decisions to visually qualify a unit and determine what action needs to be taken
- Use RF handheld scanners to track materials
- Clean cable boxes
- Serve as an operations partner in repairing, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Maintain a safe working area and ensure equipment is properly maintained
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
So now that you know about this great opportunity, the ball's in your court. Apply online now or pick up the and give us a call at . We can't wait to hear from you!
Company Description:Adecco is the world's largest provider of staffing solutions. But it's not our size that makes us different, it's our unwavering commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we serve.
Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career and help America's top employers attract, develop and manage the very best talent. Job seekers rely on us for exciting temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure opportunities for all.
We are proud of the fact that we connect more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to the lives and communities we touch
Associated topics: associate, clerk, loader, logistics intern, operate, operator night, picker, servicer, trainee, warehouse operation