Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed durationproject-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional servicescompany. Accenture is consistentlyrecognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee,you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformationfor leading organizations and communities. In addition to deliveringinnovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highlyskilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are usingthe latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest businesschallenges.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will receive competitive rewards, access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources, while gaining job experience with one of the world's leading professional services organizations.
Day-to-day responsibilities of the Client Product Support Associate may include, but are not limited to:
* Develop deep knowledge within a complex product group
* Investigate and prioritize advertising issues, escalating to a specialist when appropriate for further troubleshooting or de-bugging
* Own tasks end-to-end until they are assigned to specialist
* Discern product confusion from bugs, identify solutions, and advise the sales team advertisers to accomplish the advertisers desired outcome
* Effectively and concisely communicate resolution, technical resolution, workarounds, or product confusion to the sales team
* Partner with product support group specialists to identify solutions to advertising bugs and product confusion
* Facilitate a high-end customer experience related to support for advertising bugs
* Mentor team members and own product support areas
This is not a virtual/remote role; the work is based at the client premises in downtown Chicago, IL and requires a distinct level of professionalism. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Hours / Shifts
Except as noted below, the role requires incumbents to work Monday through Friday (Day Shift) on a 9-hour shift with 8 paid hours. We are currently offering one shift: M-F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. There is a weekly on-call rotation for day shift team members which occurs about once every 1-2 months. In that event, day shift team members will work M/T/W/S/S with Thursday and Friday off. The shifts on Saturday and Sunday may be worked remotely.
Incumbents will need to bring a degree of flexibility to work outside of their core hours during training and remain open to working different shifts in the event coverage is needed, or if business needs subsequently change, upon reasonable notice to you.
Depending on location and hours worked, meals may be provided at no cost to the employee at the client site.
The client office is located in The Loop and nearby several L stops, bus routes, and Metra stops.
Individuals are provided paid training. During the training and initial ramp-up period, individuals will work day hours as determined by the team.