Develop and Execution of Analytical Plan Senior Research Manager is expected to take a leadership role under the direction of the Associate Director for the overall development, integration, and execution of brand specific analytical plan for multiple products within a single franchise. Key Responsibilities Include
- The Senior Research Manager is expected to propose, develop and execute appropriate research required to support Plan/Long Range Plan sales projections, including Decision Support activity related to Phase IV studies, as well as integrating all aspects of secondary and primary research information in order to ensure that the product forecasts are well reasoned and justified.
- Senior Research Manager will continually educate self on latest information related to disease state/treatments; build skills to better manage resources, innovate and utilize new technologies and more advanced research methods.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree in business or science preferred
- 10 plus years analytical experience required preferably in the healthcare industry
Associated topics: ad, alumni, cmo, donor, event, facebook, media, product market, regulatory, university relationship