Responsibilities include all administrative functions of the department: answering phones, managing calendars, scheduling travel, managing correspondence and scheduling couriers, processing expense reports, planning meetings/events, creating or revising business documents, preparing presentations from source materials, handling teleconference, Web Ex and IPhone setups, managing billing, compiling meeting materials and other similar matters.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provides advanced administrative support to VP level or equivalent. May provide backup support to other staff as needed.
- Monitors and prioritizes executives email, highlights actions and routinely authors responses.
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and legal guidelines.
- Follows company purchasing and other established procedures.
- Uses intermediate to advanced software skills to perform assigned work. Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite and other business-specific software, including Corporate Travel website and other programs.
- Coordinates new employee office setups and onboarding.
- Professionally interacts with high level executives.
- Consistently handles confidential or business-sensitive information.
- Maintains and manages calendars, including meeting and travel scheduling and domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Proactively identifies and resolves scheduling conflicts.
Minimum 3 years of administrative assistant related experience. High School diploma or equivalent. Experience providing support to a VP level or equivalent. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, understanding of business processes and requirements. Self-starter able to function at a high level with general instruction. Builds strong relationships with peers and cross-functionally with partners outside of assigned group as necessary to enable effective and efficient Legal team operations. Team-oriented, can-do attitude and desire to be productive contributor to overall organization. Learns quickly and can change course quickly when needed. Open to suggestions and innovation for improvement. Professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled